The July Blog Hop is not taking place until August 25th, but we thought we would share the challenge as well as the inspiration photo here to give you a head start.
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products. This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.
The actual Blog Hop will take place on August 25th, beginning @ 10 am EST.
photo credit: Kate Spade
I just love this trendy stationery from Kate Spade! There are just so many things I am inspired about here!
- Create a bold border around postcard-style stationery using the chisel tip of a marker.
- Gold embossed polka dots! Need I say more?
- Allow a simple sentiment take center stage when gold embossed onto a crisp white card.
- Keep your color scheme simple with white and a splash of something bold, like Raspberry Fizz.
- Don't forget your envelopes! Create a fun and festive envelope liner for your card.
I am sure that many of you will come up with even more ideas! Take a piece of this inspiration (or others you have discovered, and create something fabulous! We look forward to seeing all of your creations!