The July Blog Hop is not taking place until July 25th, but we thought we would share the challenge as well as the inspiration photo here to give you a head start.
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products. This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.
The actual Blog Hop will take place on July 25th, beginning @ 10 am EST.
photo credit:Mandy Lynne Imagery
Check out this gorgeous piece of inspiration I stumbled upon while on Pinterest! As soon as I saw it, I knew it would make a perfect blog hop! Here are just a few things that I found inspiring:
- The patterns and colors in the banner. A simple banner like this and a sentiment on a crisp white card would be amazing!
- The gingham envelope with the stitched flap and floral button. Could easily be recreated with a mini envelope die or for an overall A2 card front.
- The vintage button cards could be re-created using Button Boutique, paired up with some of the colors and patterns from the other fabrics included in the photo.
- The dainty embroidered flowers and possibly a sentiment added with Stitched Alphabet.
- The sweet bouquet of flowers paired with a doily could be interpreted in a million different ways, with dies or stamps!
- The slightly shabby background could be recreated by swiping ink or paint onto your cardstock, allowing to dry and using a sanding block to remove some of it.
- That sweet bird! Use your favorite bird stamps or dies to re-create the patterns and colors used on this one.
I am sure that many of you will come up with even more ideas! We look forward to seeing all of your creations!