Michelle Wooderson stepped down from our team before the Stamp-a-faire event today, so she is not actively blogging on our behalf, however she has graciously shared the project & photo tutorial that she prepared before her departure.
A note from Michelle: “If you’re a Papertrey fan then I know you’ve got rolls and rolls of wonderful ribbon. Today I have a fun technique to show you that I call “Ribbon Strips”. With just a few basic supplies, you’ll be able to create these fun embellishments to use on cards, notepads, journaling cards and more. Be careful though, they’re kind of addicting to make once you get started.”
- Swiss Dot Ribbon in a variety of colors (Spring Moss, Fine Linen, Kraft, Soft Stone, Melon Berry and Summer Sunrise are specifically used here)
- 1/2″ Scor-Tape
- cardstock base block measuring 4-1/4″ x 6″
Embellish cards, notebooks, layouts or other projects with these versatile strips!
- STAMPS: Take Note, Little Labels
- INK: Dark Chocolate
- PAPER: Rustic White, Fine Linen, Happy Spots patterned paper pad,
- OTHER: Melon Berry & Spring Moss Buttons, Chocolate Baker’s Twine, Little Labels dies, Medium Scalloped Border die, Notepad, 1-3/4″ circle punch (EK Success), Washi tape, Tiny Attacher, Project Life Journaling Cards