It's amazing at what adding a beautifully-shaped label can do for your project. The crisp, professional looks you can achieve are fantastic. Our Mat Stack Collections enable you to achieve similar looks with ease!
Mega Mat Stack 5 and Layerz Mat Stack 5 join our die collection this month, letting you create gorgeous layered looks with Mat Stack 5.
- Layerz Mat Stack 5 and Mega Mat Stack 5 will be available for sale on January 15th.
- Layerz Mat Stack 5 will retail for $9 and it measures 3-7/8" x 2-3/4".
- Mega Mat Stack 5 will retail for $14 and it measures 5" x 3-1/2".
- Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval die collection will be available January 15th.
- It will retail for $20.
- The collection contains 5 dies; the plain oval can be layered with the decorative edge ones for a beautiful layered look. The plain oval measures 2-1/4" x 1-1/2", while the decorative layers measure on average 2-2-5/8" x 2-1/2"
We are also pleased to bring you the much-anticipated Mat Stack 5 Collection stamp set. We have had numerous requests for stamp sets dedicated to the Mat Stack dies we carry. This is the fifth of the series, an entire set designed to coordinate with the Mat Stack 5 die. The variety and versatility of this set will bring to your stamping is simply endless and you definitely will not want to be without it!
- Mat Stack 5 Collection will be available to purchase on January 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- The collection includes 18 images (2 full-size mats, 10 decorative building images and 6 sentiments)
- The large full-frame mates measure 3-3/8" x 2-3/8" each. The large brackets measure 2-1/4" x 1-1/4" each. The "feel better" sentiment measures 1-3/8" x 1/2". The "you've been so thoughtful" sentiment measures 2" x 1/4".
One final introduction today; I'm happy to show you our additions to the Classic Kraft color family. All six ribbons, ink, felt and buttons have all been created to coordinate with the popular cardstock. We are thrilled to make these available for sale on January 15th. Just take a look at all that kraft goodness!
- All six popular ribbon styles
- Full-size ink pads, cubes & refills
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT KRAFT FELT:
We have received our shipment of Kraft felt from our manufacturer, but we would like to let you know that the color is remarkably similar to Fine Linen. In the interest of full disclosure, we would like to make those of you who have already purchased our Fine Linen felt know that our new Kraft felt may be a bit of a redundant purchase. Because of the similarities, we are revisiting the Fine Linen felt with the manufacturer. It is possible that we will be making changes to Fine Linen in the future, but we will make sure to let you know if that occurs.
We are also happy to announce the introduction of five additional ink colors using our new dye ink formula. All five of these colors will be available in full-size pads, cubes and refills on January 15h.
- Berry Sorbet
- Dark Chocolate
- Orange Zest
- Classic Kraft
Now that I have had the opportunity to make a few of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
For the floral background, I used a few of the decorative elements from Mat Stack 5 Collection to build pretty floral stripes on Soft Stone cardstock. I used Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides & Spring Moss inks. I then ran the piece through my die-machine with the Lace Impressions die using the embossing sandwich with a tan polymer mat. I brushed the edges of the finished piece with Smokey Shadow ink. I just LOVE the way the Lace Impressions die adds so much to a design like this.
I also create some bold striped paper by stamping the widest stripe from Distressed Stripes onto Soft Stone cardstock with Aqua Mist ink. Again, this was swiped with Smokey Shadow ink around the edge. I added a bit of stitching to the seam between the two patterns.
I die-cut white cardstock with the Mat Stack 5 die and stamped one of the two full-size mat images from Mat Stack 5 Collection in Smokey Shadow. I then added an image from Giga Guidelines to it's center with Aqua Mist, stamping off first on scrap paper to get a very light shadow effect.
I die-cut Vintage Cream cardstock with the Mega Mat Stack 5 die and stamped either side with one of the large bracket images from Mat Stack 5 Collection using Spring Moss ink. I added elements from Button Boutique to the top & bottom of the mat using the same color. For the center portion, I die-cut layers using the new Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval die collection in Classic Kraft and Melon Berry. The sentiment from Button Boutique was added to the center of the Kraft circle with Dark Chocolate ink. All of the layers were edged with the Tea Dye Duo. I also added three small Classic Kraft buttons to the top of the sentiment oval with rustic cream button twine.
I started by die-cutting the Mat Stack 5 die from the center of a block of Classic Kraft cardstock. I cut a piece of Fine Linen about the same size and placed it under the Kraft. I was then able to stamp through the opening with all of these different elements from Mat Stack 5 Collection. I used Pure Poppy, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Ripe Avocado & Spring Moss inks. I also ran the Kraft layer through my die-machine with the Woodgrain Impression Plate and inked the texture with the Tea Dye Duo for more definition.
After that was completed, I assembled the card. I decided to do something a little fun with the sentiments and fold a strip of Dark Chocolate cardstock into a fun looped banner. I folded it the way I would like and then opened it back up to do the stamping. The sentiments are from Mat Stack 5 Collection and Happily Ever After, stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Gold Filigree Embossing Powder.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, let's move onto the team! The remarkable design team has put together some fantastic projects for you. Just take a look!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all of team's creations today. Each of the team members have such a fun interpretation to this set! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on the new products we introduced today. Take a moment to share them with us today and have a chance at winning an amazing prize package containing:
- Mat Stack 5 Collection
- Layerz Mat Stack 5 die
- Mega Mat Stack 5 die
- Mat Stack 5 die
- Limitless Layers 2.25" Ovals die collection
- Classic Kraft ribbon collection
- Classic Kraft buttons
- Classic Kraft felt
- Classic Kraft full-size ink pad
You have until 7am EST, January 14th to add your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our January Release Winners page no later than noon the same day. Thanks for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Melissa Bickford is sharing more with Flower Fusion #12.
Heather Nichols is showcasing Tag-its #12.
Dawn McVey is showcasing her new Celebrations and Happily Ever After sets.
WELCOME LITTLE ONE CARD
- STAMPS: Mat Stack 5 Collection, Script Sentiments (available January 15th) Distressed Stripes, Giga Guidelines
- INK: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone, Ocean Tides, Vellum
- OTHER: Mat Stack 5 die, Lace Impressions die, Soft Stone buttons, white floss (DMC), sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
WE MAKE A PERFECT FIT CARD
- STAMPS: Mat Stack 5 Collection (available January 15th) Button Boutique, Background Basics: Tin Types
- INK: Spring Moss, Haystack Palette, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Mega Mat Stack 5 die, Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval dies, Classic Kraft buttons, Classic Kraft Grossgrain Ribbon, Rustic Cream Button Twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
JUST MARRIED CARD
- STAMPS: Mat Stack 5 Collection, Happily Ever After (available January 15th)
- INK: Pure Poppy, Canyon Clay, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Terracotta Tile, Tea Dye Duo, VersaMark
- PAPER: Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate
- OTHER: Mat Stack 5 die, Gold Filigree Embossing Powder, 1/8" Silk Ribbon, Woodgrain Impression Plate
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"