081107_beautiful_girl_cardOur floral set contains several images, all made to work well together so you are able to customize your artwork to suit both your needs and style.  This card uses some patternd paper that I created using the various bits and pieces.  Notice the fun polka-dot center for the flowers!

081107_transparent_flowerWe will also be carrying these fun transparent flowers from Maya Road.  They are made out of a material similar to the plastic used in creating stencils.

081107_sponged_flowerI discovered that if you rub Palette ink onto them in a circular motion, you can "dye" them the color of your choice.  You know I am all about versatility!

081107_stamped_flowerAmoung other things, you can also stamp on them or back them with patterned paper.  Can you say limitless possibilities?!?!

081107_cb_plate_used_as_blockOur Halloween set is packed full of fun images too, 30 to be exact!  The four I used on the main part of this project will probably be your favorite, though!  Check it out!  A larger than life jack-o-lantern face!  And guess what!?!?  They are ALL seperate, allowing you to arrange them tightly for a smaller application, or far apart for a larger project.  You can stamp them individually if you like.  OR you can take Emily Giovanni’s advice, and stamp them all at once by using a Cuttlebug plate as your block.

081107_pumpkin_paint_canSo this is the little trick-or-treat paint can I made.  I loved how I was able to just insert the cardstock inside the clear can and not worry about adhering it.  Oh, and by the way, we’ll be carrying the clear paint cans too, in three sizes to boot!

081107_spooky_sweets_tag Here is a close-up of the tag (which uses the oval Nestabilities dies).  "Spooky" is a seperate image from "sweets" so you can bring together two different colors from your project easily.  There is also a "treats" stamp that coordiantes as well.  Both "sweets" & "treats" fit perfectly between the tails of the p & y in Spooky!  Ahhh, perfection!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow!  This party is just getting started!  I have some more fun projects to share!

ink-Cool Caribbean dye ink from SU!, Aloe Vera VersaMagic, Cote d’Azure Palette Ink (for sponging on flower)

stamps- Papertrey Ink

paper- Cool Caribbean cardstock from SU!, stamper’s select white from Papertrey

other- ribbon from Stemma, flower from Maya Road, oval Nestabilities die-cuts, green polka-dotted brad from Making Memories

ink- Burnt Umber Palette Ink, More Mustard & Old Olive dye inks from SU!, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink from Ranger

stamps- Papertrey Ink

paper- Little One (orange polka dot) from Baby Bee Collection by Crate Paper, ivory & brown cardstocks from Prism

other- striped ribbon from We R Memory Keepers

Next Post

Tara says:

these are great!…can’t wait for the release!! I love the huge pumpkin face…he will be a must have!! 🙂

Geny says:

Of course those are wonderful, can’t wait to see the rest of the projects. Great job!!

Wendy Sue says:

oh my gosh – I am in LOVE with that pumpkin face and his cute little tag!!!! :o)

hayley says:

These are great again.
    Do you sell the slot punch used on your halloween tag? Would love to get hold of one.

Beth says:

The only problem I see it “fighting” with my 10-year-old DD over the cute Halloween images! Your sneak peaks are awesome and I look forward to them every month!

cutie! can’t wait!!!!!!

Beverly says:

I am always amazed at your creativity!!!!!! Would you mind sharing what paper you used for the pumpkin tin, as well as, the ribbon you used? This is a must case project!!!!!!! I can’t wait to own the entire Papertrey collection. I keep sending my friends your way!
    Beverly Elrod

Beth says:

EEK! I have to have this set (like you needed to twist my arm)

EGADS!~ Love it!

Judy Tuttle says:

Stop! I don’t think i can afford to keep reading your blog! I Love Everything! Those cans are so cute and the coffee bags are a brilliant idea. You’re the best (sssshhhh……don’t tell my other blogger friends I just said that!!)

Julie Brooks says:

LOVE THAT PUMPKIN FACE!!!! Cute projects!!!!

tgrdina says:

OH man…. I am loving these sets! And the MR flowers!!! YAY!!!! Will you also carry their transparent albums????? Please say yes!!!!!!

Donna says:

Can you tell us how you made the green polka dot flower center please? Love your color combo.

Ida says:

Fabulous & FUN! – I love both projects here. Ida

Karen S says:

WOW – these projects are already tempting me. Your sentiments are my favorite thing about PaperTrey – they are always so clean and easy to read but also very fun and trendy at the same time. I love the words so much that the images are always just a bonus when I buy the sets!

Charlene Austin says:

I’m willing to bet that your Floral set is going to be your best seller yet!! Gorgeous.

Michelle Wooderson says:

Once again Nichole, you have thought out every little detail. Your samples are adorable too! And your sentiments..love how they all fit into each other. You are SOO clever!!

Maissi says:

You have always such nice cards and the visuals are good too. Do you know if it’s possible to order from papertrey if you are in europe but outside of united kingdom (in scandinavia)?

WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous. Is the 15th here yet?! Can’t wait to order! 🙂

Ann I says:

Really excited about this new release! I try to stay away from flowers, because I have so many flower sets but this one is again so versatile that I must have it!!

diane mcvey says:

Mercy goodness, this is unbelievable!!! I CANNOT WAIT for the release of the new sets! This is getting to be better than new Stampin’ Up catalogs!!! (and I’m totally serious!) TOO FUN, thanks for the great images!

Debbie Leonard says:

I think I may go broke tomorrow. There is so many cool things to get

what a lovely card!! and am I totally silly being wow’d that you mentioned me in your post?!?!