Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as she shares her favorite way to frame sentiments. This week, choose your favorite way to frame sentiments for a project to join along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, June 26th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“One of my favorite things about Ink to Paper release week, is seeing all of the gorgeous eye candy the design team shares! I am always inspired and find myself wanting to recreate many of the projects I see! So, this week we are challenging you to recreate or CASE a project that was shared during release week!”
To view the original card CLICK HERE.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- Recreate or CASE a project that was used during release week. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, June 26th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, June 26th after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 Ink to Paper gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Thanks a Melon! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!