Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $100 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as she shares her favorite way to frame sentiments. This week, choose your favorite way to frame sentiments for a project to join along for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, June 5th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“Welcome back to another Favorites Challenge – Summer edition! While creating this past week, I realized that I love to frame sentiments. This can be done so many different ways: with die cuts, frames, stamping, or coloring/ink blending. This week we are challenging you to create a new project featuring your favorite way to frame sentiments! Bonus if you tie in the summer theme! For my card, I chose to frame the sentiment with both ink blending and stamped flowers. I chose a bright and colorful theme, reminding me of the summer sunshine.”
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge using your favorite way to frame sentiments. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, June 5th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, June 5th after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $100 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Nancy Thomas! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!