Join Michelle Leone today as she shares how to mask ink blending to showcase sentiments.
“I love, love ink blending…. and how it can easily create a layered look with very little effort! I’ve placed my 1″ masking tape at the bottom of my card front panel and blended a few colors (Harvest Gold/PTI, Tumbled Glass/Tim Holtz), lined up my sentiment just under that crisp line and then added my floral images and petite butterfly. Crisp and clean all the way – AND so simple that I was able to create a whole bunch of CAS cards to add to my stash. The coordinating envelopes were the finishing touch!”
- STAMPS: Flower Favorites, Happy Hearts, Keep It Simple: Birthday
- INK: Scarlett Jewel, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Terracotta Tile, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Weathervane
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, Bitty Big: Berry Sorbet, Bitty Big: Raspberry Fizz, Bitty Big: Pale Peony
- DIES: Flower Favorites, Notes: Simply Stitched A2 Vertical
- OTHER: Versafine Onyx, Distress Tumbled Glass, dimensional tape, #M masking tape, Picket Fence Studios blending brushes, WeRMemory Keepers Envelope Punch Board