Join Laurie Schmidlin today as she shares tips on how to use reinkers to make your own custom ink sprays.
“This week I’m sharing with you another use for your ink refills! Using empty spritzer bottles, distilled water, and a few ink refills I have created custom ink sprays! Head on over to my blog and I will share with you how I created the ink sprays along with a few projects created with them!”
- STAMPS: Gran’s Garden, Penned Elegance II
- INK: Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Green Parakeet, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Bitty Big: Harvest Gold, Vellum cardstock, Watercolor paper
- DIES: Gran’s Garden, Shape Shifters: Oval 1
- OTHER: Stencil Basics: Diamond, Ink refills: Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Twine, Black detail embossing powder