Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Michelle Leone today as transforms a baby card with a new layout and colors.
“When I fashioned my original ‘Happy Baby Shower’ card, with a few Let’s Fiesta florals and pretty polka dotted cover plate, I had also played with those same floral stamps in shades of Aqua Mist/Hawaiian Shores/Simply Chartreuse, creating a patterned paper which never quite made it onto a completed project! So….. here is a second CAS baby card with a similar feel – pretty polka dots, a simple frame and beautiful hand lettered sentiment!”
- STAMPS: Worth The Wait, Let’s Fiesta, Happy Hearts
- INK: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse
- PAPER: Vintage Cream Linen, Aqua Mist
- DIES: Worth The Wait, Let’s Fiesta, Nesting Basics: Circles, Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles, Cover Plate: Hearts, Noted: Simply Stitched A2 Vertical
- OTHER: dimensional tape, embossing folder (polka dots)
*Please note that our challenges have been moved to our weekly Win It Wednesday blog feature where a variety of challenges are posted!