Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Dawn McVey today as she transforms a summer “Thank You” card into a wintry “Thank You” card just like that!
“So when it comes to Transformation Tuesday, sometimes I take a different approach and use is as an opportunity to take a card design from the pas that I’ve loved and remake it to suit a need, In this case, I’m making some post-Christmas thank you cards and used this design from last summer in a fresh, new way with some wintry colors! I love this look and the ability to repurpose a favorite card for a new season!”
- STAMPS: Stacked Statements, Floral Sketches
- INK: Fresh Snow, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal
- DIES: Stacked Statements, Delicates, Basic Bookmark #2, Skinny Mini Banners
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, January 8th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, January 8th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!