Join Michelle Leone as she shares ways to use alphabet letters on cards.
- STAMPS: Let’s Fiesta
- INK: Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Pale Peony, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores
- PAPER: Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Headline Alphabet, Lets Fiesta, Nesting Basics: Circles, Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles
- OTHER: B/W twine, polka dot embossing folder, stamp platform, glue pen, foam tape, Scor tape, Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper- 1/4″, Couture Creations 4.5″ double sided tape, Versafine Onyx Black ink
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include alphabet die cut letters like Michelle shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, January 28, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, January 28, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Lori B! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!