Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Melissa Phillips as she shares a transformation using a card that she really loves:
“I enjoyed creating my first card so much, that I wanted to recreate it using different colors and images. Transforming an older card into a new one doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like the original, sometimes it’s a great way to gather inspiration and jump-start your creativity, especially during the holidays when creative time is short.”
- STAMPS: Corner Adorner: October, Beautiful Berries: Winter
- INK: Aqua Mist, Pinefeather, Olive Twist, Ocean Tides
- PAPER: Stormy Sea, Stamper’s Select White, Bitty Big: Ocean Tides
- DIES: Shape Shifters: Square 3, Corner Adorner: October, Limitless Layers: 2 1/4″ Hearts
- OTHER: Fairy Tale Christmas Stencil Collection, sequins, patterned paper, corner rounder
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, December 11th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, December 11th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER: