Happy Monday! Due to the holiday, we will be revisiting one of our favorites from last year, Enjoy!
Laurie is showing us how to use layers in many different ways on your projects:
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
–A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am EST.
–Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and use layers on your project.
–Please enter new projects only.
–Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
–-Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
–You will have until 6am, Monday, December 3rd, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
–One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, December 3rd, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
- STAMPS: Pen & Ink: Christmas, Spruce & Sprigs, Holiday Greens
- INK: Green Parakeet, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Pinfeather, Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, berry Sorbet, Scarlet Jewel, Versamark, White Pigment Ink
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, True Black
- DIES: Spruce & Sprigs, Holiday Greens, Tag Sale #12, Noted: Scalloped A2
- OTHER: White detail embossing powder, Sequins, Twine
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER: