Join Lizzie Jones today as she shares how to incorporate packaging dies into your card projects.
- STAMPS: Seasonal Borders: Winter
- INK: Pure Poppy, Pale Peony, New Leaf, Aqua Mist
- CARDSTOCK: Aqua Mist, Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, Clear Cardstock, White
- DIES: Hinged Gift Card Box: Christmas Windows Die, Pierced Feature Frames Die, Noted: Scalloped A2 Horizontal Die, Seasonal Borders: Winter Die
- OTHER: Snowfall Style Stencil Collection, Multi Medium Matte, 1/8″ Scor-Tape, Foam Tape, Coarse Crystal Glitter, Buffalo Snow, Blending Sponge
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include incorporating packing dies into a card project like Lizzie shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, October 8th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, October 8th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Betty Wright! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!