We are so excited about what we have coming up this month! There is just SO much to love and all of us behind the scenes are anxious to share what’s in store for all of you. Take a look at this short video to get a peek at what you have to look forward to this month.

It’s sure to be a fantastic week here at Papertrey Ink with all of the new products and inspiration we have to share with you. Join us tomorrow as we begin showcasing everything with plenty of new products and fresh inspiration!

Heather Nichols

Author Heather Nichols

More posts by Heather Nichols

Polly Lemire says:

Oh boy, I can hardly wait! I love summer so much– only thing that makes it worth moving on is that I LOVE to make gorgeous colorful fall leaves for cards and I see lots of them in this peek!

Laine Auler says:

Love the big wishing you a lovely birthday die, and so much more. Fall is my favorite season.

Jessica Monte says:

Oh wow I cant wait to get my hands on so much of this wonderful eye candy

Jan Metcalf says:

Couldn’t imagine anything I would need……BUT looks like there are some terrific products! And it is my birthday month afterall…….

Catherine Milne says:

Well, is it Fall yet?! Acorns, leaves, pumpkins, squash, ghosts, scarecrows here we come!

Helen says:

Wow! Just love everything Fall…my wish list is getting top heavy! How can so many products be #1? You’ve truly outdone yourself this time. Thanks!

Becky Green says:

It ALL looks GREAT!!! 😉 CAN’T WAIT to see everyone’s work with these beauties!!! 😉

Donna Phelan says:

Oh just what I needed to see, Fall Pretties….I always am so done with Summer (work schedule) come August! This was just the lift I needed! So FUN!!!

Jennifer Y says:

Oh WOW!! I’m in trouble!! Can’t wait for the release!! 🙂

Brenda Kuder says:

Really nice stuff for fall. I love the large saying, “have a lovely birthday”.

Mary K. PARKER says:

I love Thankful for You, Grateful, and the leaves…plus all the colors are sooo pretty. Wish it was October right now. It is so Hot and looks like end of the world with a huge fire blazing nearby.

Mary K. PARKER says:

Sooo many pretty colors. Love Thankful for You, Grateful, and I’m always a sucker for leaves! Wish it was October right now. It is so Hot and looks like end of the world with a huge fire blazing nearby.

Mary Parker says:

Sorry for dbl entry, I kept getting dbl entry error, but no entry so I changed it up a little. Hopefully someone will delete this and one of the other 2.

Michele W says:

Wow! You certainly have me drooling for what looks to be a fantastic collection of fall products!

Andre M. says:

Looks like another fab release.

DIANA L. says:

Loving all of these.

Marsha Morris says:

Oh my! The fall colors with leaves, gourds, and mushroom images. These look amazing! This looks like a release I could get carried away with.

Hope Gall says:

Can not wait!

Stephanie Clapper says:

Is that a new fence line I see with haystacks and wheels? Plus seasonal borders and a gorgeous shape shifter. (With a new inset?) Wow! Along with the cute mushroom and gourds, I can’t wait for the beautiful projects by your talented team! Happy Fall, ya’ll !

Patricia Perkins says:

Beautiful fall inspiration. Thank you!

Barb Kirkwood says:

The frame pieces look amazing and the gourds are adorable. Can’t wait for it all.

Wow, looks like an awesome release. Looking forward to the new products.

María Alba Negrón says:

Loving those borders!

Fae says:

So many gorgeous things. How do I choose?? Gonna have to make sure I am at the front of the line!

Lynn W says:

You would think I was watching fireworks with all the oohing and aahhing I did! I love PTI!

Judy Sander says:

Love your new fall products. All I need is money! Just got caught up with the OOS items I’ve been waiting for, but Fall and Thanksgiving are my favorite times of the year so I am eager to get some of these gorgeous creative pieces.

Lorraine Buttner says:

You are going to be breaking my bank with this release. Thanksgiving cards are my absolute favorite and I just happened to be looking through my stash today in anticipation, so the timing of this release couldn’t be better. Can’t wait to see what your designers come up with, can’t wait to start planning my own!

Susan N says:

I LOVE the fall leaves and frame, the new sayings, and the cute little monsters. Papertrey continually amazes me with their monthly releases-soooo creative.

lindac says:

I love it all!!!

YC says:

Great products beautifully presented. Thank you J & A.

I see so many charming and gorgeous Autumn products!!!

Mary Lou Kemp says:

Be still my heart. Autumn is my favorite time of year and you guys knocked it out of the park with all the fall stamps and dies. I cannot wait to place my order. The gourds are to die for….love them. The wreaths with the acorns, autumn corn and leaves…..oh my gosh the 15th can’t get here soon enough for me. I have looked at the sneak peek three times now and stop it to really get a good look at all those goodies coming our way. Thank you PTI for being the best company to buy my stamping supplies from.

Some lovely looking stamps and dies for August. Can’t believe Fall things are alr day here, where did summer go?

Some lovely looking stamps and dies for August. Can’t believe Fall things are already here, where did summer go?

BeverlyBL says:

Everything looks so pretty and fun.

Mary Dodd says:

As usual I love it all. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Looking forward to a new monthly adventure. Thanks for making the neatest stuff.

Laura de la Calzada says:

Love them all! Halloween monsters, turning leaves, pumpkins and gourds – no wonder I love autumn!