Today we are excited to present the BIG monthly Blog Hop that Papertrey Ink hosts for all of its talented customers to show off their skills! The Blog Hop is an ALL DAY EVENT! An Inlinkz list is posted below and you can add your link anytime up until 11:30PM ET. And don’t worry if you didn’t get a chance to make a project and play along, there is a contest for non-participants as well over in our forum in the designated thread. We look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.Today, 10am ET until 11:30pm ET.
We have been so inspired by the ocean themed products that Papertrey Ink has been releasing and what a perfect theme for this summer blog hop. Pull out all of your fun ocean themed products! Or maybe you might find inspiration in the color theme or even the polka dot patterns that stand out on this inspiration piece. What are you inspired to create?
- Participating bloggers can add their link to the appropriate list here anytime between 10am ET and 11:30pm ET on July 25th within the InLinkz list below. The title of your post should be “Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop Challenge”.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Customers & participants alike can peruse all of the links and absorb all of the amazing inspiration that will be shared!
- After you have made your way through the list, simply return to our forum and participate in all of the fun!
- You can chit chat with everyone in the Blog Hop forum! Take this time to praise your peers efforts, discuss anything new you might have learned and which projects really offered something unique!
- The three random blogger participant winners will be announced on morning of July 26th on our forum and highlighted here on the Papertrey Ink blog!
- Create a project while you are here, using the new inspiration you have gathered from the Blog Hop. You can post your projects in the gallery, even if you do not have a blog!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:
Lainey created this cute scene of fish on her card and we loved how she described the inspiration piece as a “fish traffic jam”. Keep Swimming was a great set to use with all of the little fish images from that set!
Kathryn used her new ocean products from the June release to create this gorgeous ocean scene. the inked background is just perfect for an underwater look and all of the layering adds wonderful dimension!
Denise created this fun and whimsical ocean scene using colors that are in the inspiration piece. We love the whale popped up just a bit in the middle and how fun to add the waves and boat at the top of the design.
Congratulations to the winners! Please send a note to customer service and let them know the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thank you to everyone who played along this month!