Join Michelle Leone today as she shares how to add fun dimensional dots to your projects:
- STAMPS: Butterfly Blooms, Keep It Simple: Brighter Days, Sentiment Staples:Birthday
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Hawaiian Shores,Pure Black, Bitty Big: Pure Black
- INK: Hawaiian Shores
- DIES: Butterfly Blooms, Wine Bottle Tag #2, Berry Wreath Tag
- OTHER: Nuvo Crystal Gloss Drops (Red Berry, Carnation Pink, Ripened Pumpkin, Dandelion Yellow, Apple Green, Caribbean Ocean), B/W twine, polka dot EF, nesting circles die, Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark Embossing ink, HA Black Fine Detail embossing powder
- STAMPS: Warm Regards
- PAPER: Classic Kraft
- INK: Royal Velvet, Raspberry Fizz, Terracotta Tile, Fresh Snow, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean
- OTHER: Nuvo Crystal Gloss Drops (Gloss White, Ripened Pumpkin, Dandelion Yellow, Red Berry), misc. twine
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include lots of dots like Michelle shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, June 11th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, June 11th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Teddra Jeter! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!