Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Keeway Tsao today as she transforms a floral card that used some of the colors she tends to always reach for into a new and fresh color combination.
“Although I very much loved my original card created in December 2017, I always have a tendency for reaching my pinks and reds when working with florals. I decided to flip things around and work with some cooler tones and in the process, adding some small changes to the layout while still using the same stamps and dies!”
- STAMPS: Farmer’s Market Florals
- INK: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Harvest Gold
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Farmer’s Market Florals, Huge Sentiments
- OTHER: Faded Jeans Distress Oxide
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, May 8th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, May 8th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Luanne Ford! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!