Join Stephanie Gold today as she shares how to use dimensional die cuts that cascade down your card front to create a flowy and interesting project.
- STAMPS: Stitching Garden, Garden Party, Corner Adorner: May
- INK: Prairie Grass, Limeade Ice, Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stampers Select White, Weathervane, Pattern Vellum
- DIES: Delicate Details, Stitching Garden, Garden Party
- OTHER: Seam Binding in White and Light Grey
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include the cascading die cuts technique.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, June 4th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, June 4th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Marlena McDeavitt! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!