Welcome to a new feature at Papertrey Ink called Transformation Tuesday.
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Stephanie Gold as she takes a card she made that just didn’t feel like her style and gave it a fresh new updated look.
“Besides the twine, something about this card just didn’t feel “me.” I really loved the concept of the cutout with the bright color underneath and I loved the color scheme as well, but I wanted to re-envision it to be more my style. I hope you’ll join me today as I explain my process in how I made this card come to life again!”
- STAMPS: Beautiful Berries: Summer
- INK: Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, True Black, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet
- PAPER: Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet Cardstock
- DIES: Scalloped Tag Dies
- OTHER: True Black Twine
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, May 1st, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, May 1st, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Maureen Plut! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!