Betsy is challenging you this week to combine spot coloring with your favorite word dies and outline images or backgrounds.
- STAMPS: Butterfly Folk Outline, Embellished Elegance
- INK: Memento Tuxedo, Versamark, Raspberry Fizz
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Tipped Tops, Tag Sale: Quilted
- OTHER: Copic Markers, ink blending sponge, white embossing powder, sequins
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include spot coloring with word die cuts.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, April 30th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, April 30th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Dana Kirby! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!
DIANA L. says
Very pretty Betsy, love this idea.
Debbie Baker says
The card is very pretty but it was a little hard to watch. When you were stamping it was pounding on the mic and I couldn’t hear what you were saying 🙁
Maybe a different set up would help:). Thanks for sharing!
Heather Nichols says
Betsy uploaded a new video with a new voice over to help with being able to hear the audio – hopefully that will help?
neat way to use our word dies