Today we are excited to present the BIG monthly Blog Hop that Papertrey Ink hosts for all of its talented customers to show off their skills! The Blog Hop is an ALL DAY EVENT! An Inlinkz list is posted below and you can add your link anytime up until 11:30PM ET. And don’t worry if you didn’t get a chance to make a project and play along, there is a contest for non-participants as well over in our forum in the designated thread. We look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.
Today, 10am ET until 11:30pm ET.
Spring flowers are starting to bloom and the outside is turning green again. Birds are busy building their nests and getting ready for the warmer seasons ahead. How does this photo inspire you? Maybe pull out your watercolors to paint some pretty blossoms or use some unique materials to build a nest for your project. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Participating bloggers can add their link to the appropriate list here anytime between 10am ET and 11:30pm ET on March 25th within the InLinkz list below. The title of your post should be “Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop Challenge”.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Customers & participants alike can peruse all of the links and absorb all of the amazing inspiration that will be shared!
- After you have made your way through the list, simply return to our forum and participate in all of the fun!
- You can chit chat with everyone in the Blog Hop forum! Take this time to praise your peers efforts, discuss anything new you might have learned and which projects really offered something unique!
- The three random blogger participant winners will be announced on morning of March 26th on our forum and highlighted here on the Papertrey Ink blog!
- Create a project while you are here, using the new inspiration you have gathered from the Blog Hop. You can post your projects in the gallery, even if you do not have a blog! We are looking forward to all the fun today!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:
We love the nest of sweet and colorful birds that Vikki Hein created! She added so many great details to her card like the Shape Shifters: Oval 1 die cut, beautiful ink blending, and even some embossing enamel splatters that were just featured on a recent Make it Monday.
Judith Novak’s floral wreath card design took our breath away. The beautiful colors and layered flowers over the impressed circle pattern is just perfection!
Jacquie Southas created a bright and colorful wreath that is just wonderful for spring. The embossed woodgrain background adds a beautiful texture to her project.
Congratulations to the winners! Please send a note to customer service and let them know the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thank you to everyone who played along this month!