Join Melissa Phillips today and learn how to add dimensional splotches and splatters to your projects with embossing enamel.
- STAMPS: A Bit More: Butterfly Blooms, Ink it In, Mixed Bouquet, Seasonal Borders: Spring
- INK: Amethyst Allure, Green Parakeet, Lilac Grace, Prairie Grass, Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Aqua Mist
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Bitty Big Spring Moss
- DIES: Shape Shifters: Oval 1, Wine Bottle Tag II, Scalloped Tags, Mixed Bouquet, Seasonal Borders: Spring
- OTHER: Stencil Basics: Hexagon, sequins, white embossing powder, seam binding, shabby green embossing enamel
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include embossing enamel (or embossing powder) splotches & splatters.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, March 26th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, March 26th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Nancy Penir! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!