Go ahead and find the cutest stamp you own and stack them up! Betsy will show you how to use some easy masking to create a whole pile of cuteness!
- STAMPS: The Cat’s Meow, Blue Skies
- INK: Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Memento Tuxedo
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White cardstock, scraps of colored cardstock for bows
- DIES: Cat’s Meow, Dress Up Dolls: Basics
- OTHER: Copic markers, ink blending sponge, sticky notes
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and masking & stamping.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, March 5th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, March 5th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Nancy Penir! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!