[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”][vc_column_text]
Today we’re introducing you to a couple of really exciting new features we’ll be sharing with you in the coming year.
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Keep an eye out on our blog on Tuesdays (when we don’t have other features happening) for this transformation inspiration.
Who doesn’t love a simple, classic sugar cookie? But then you icing and it gets even sweeter and more decadent. And then you pop on some sprinkles and suddenly it’s a party! The idea of this feature will be to show how a single stamp set can be used to create a card from clean and simple to downright fabulous with a few extra layers and embellishments. You are going to three progressive examples – starting simple and moving up from there – from each designer participating in the feature that day.
Watch our blog the last Wednesday of each month for this spectacular new feature.
We definitely will be continuing our favorite features here at Papertrey Ink: Throwback Thursdays, Design Team Tips, and Make it Monday. There is so much inspiration for you to enjoy every week!
We are pleased to announce our annual “Year of Free Stamps” Contest. As tradition holds, one lucky winner will receive monthly shipments after every release containing all of the newly released stamp sets for the remainder of 2018 as well as January of 2019! Imagine never having to worry about choosing what stamps to cut out of your cart because of budget constraints. You will get every stamp set, every release February 2018 through January 2019.
To enter this contest, you will just need to enter your information into the entry form below.
A winner will be formally announced on Release Party Live that broadcasts at 8PM ET on our Papertrey Ink Facebook page. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries must be received before 7am ET, February 15th, 2018 in order to qualify.
How to Enter:
1. Fill out the entry form below.
2. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE!
3. You have until 7am ET, Thursday, February 15th to participate. Don’t forget to enter! You can’t win if you don’t enter!
8. The winner will be announced on Release Party Live that broadcasts at 8PM ET on our Papertrey Ink Facebook page and afterwards will be posted on our February Winners Page.
Best of luck to everyone on this contest! So, go ahead and dish! How do you think you would react? Who would be the first person you would call if you saw your name as the big winner of this prize package? What would you do with all the money you would save on stamps? It’s definitely fun to dream about!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”][vc_column_text]
Transformation Tuesday (on a Wednesday) Challenge
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday (on a Wednesday) Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You can also enter the contest by adding a comment onto this blog post. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, February 12th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- Two randomly selected winners will be chosen from ALL the entries on Thursday, February 15th. Tune into our Release Party Live broadcast February 15, 8pm ET on our Papertrey Ink Facebook page where the winner from this challenge will be announced! Winners will then be posted on our February 2018 Winners Page. The two randomly selected winners will each get a $100 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS: