Welcome to Make it Monday! Today, Melissa is sharing how to do heat embossed stencil backgrounds:
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
–A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am ET.
–Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a heat embossed stencil background.
–Please enter new projects only.
–Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
–-Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
–You will have until 6am ET, Monday, January 15th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
–One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, January 15th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
Sending Hugs Card Supplies:
- STAMPS: Farmer’s Market Florals, Ways to Say: Thinking of You
- INK: Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Green Parakeet, Prairie Grass, Spring Moss, Stormy Sea
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Berry Sorbet, Chicken Scratch Gingham
- DIES: Farmer’s Market Florals, You Have my Heart
- OTHER: WOW! Salsa powder, WOW! Embossing Pad Clear Ultra Slow Drying
Hello Card Supplies:
- STAMPS: Bitty Bouquets, Cloche Quarters: Spring Fillers
- INK: Amethyst Allure, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Fine Linen, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Lilac Grace, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Winter Wisteria
- PAPER: Winter Wisteria, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Fun Frames, Cloche Quarters: Spring Fillers
- OTHER: Zing! White powder, WOW! Embossing Pad Clear Ultra Slow Drying
EDITED TO ADD RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Terri Earley! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!