We are so excited about what we have coming up this month! There is just SO much to love and all of us behind the scenes are anxious to share what’s in store for all of you. Take a look at this short video to get a peek at what you have to look forward to this month. From birthday celebrations, to birds & flowers, to a token of luck… there’s sure to be something that will inspire you!

Don’t you just LOVE it all? It’s sure to be a fantastic week here at Papertrey Ink with all of the new products and inspiration we have to share with you. Join us tomorrow as we begin showcasing everything with plenty of new products and fresh inspiration!

Heather Nichols

Author Heather Nichols

More posts by Heather Nichols

Samantha Johnson says:

Wow! Lots of great things coming this month.

Laura Jane says:

Oh, those fluffy birds are Adorable!

Michelle S. says:

Wow! That was a long video and I loved it! I saw so many stamps and dies that Iโ€™m excited to see more of. I canโ€™t wait for the introductions.

Dianne says:

Looks good – I think you are moving in the right direction. Can’t wait to see the full reveal!

Laine Auler says:

Love the birds and so much more. Very exciting to see the release.

Deane says:

This release is so beautiful. I wish I could buy one of everything this month!!

Becky Green says:

EXCITING!!! I can see Betsy’s work in there!!! The new Psalms, the birds, Mix & Mat Stacks…..LOL LOOOOVE EVERYTHING I’ve seen!!! CAN’T WAIT to see MORE!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jen f says:

Wow! Those beautiful birds!!!!

Sylvia says:

In the last year I have fallen in love with your company. I can see January is going to be another fun month. Can’t wait.

Those birds are definitely coming home with me! I love the Birthday set, the Balloons and so much more. This is going to be a great release – great job PTI!

Sue Dodds says:

Can’t wait to see the examples

Jeanne says:

Wow! What an array of beautiful products inviting spring to come! Loved the frames, birds, dies and balloons! We are having a series of dark and gray days so I canโ€™t wait for spring. I am intrigued with the gold powders? Looks like a new product to embellish royally!

Jan Mancini says:

OMG! I have never wanted so many items from just one release! The little birds, the balloons, the flowers, the colors…I want them all! Fantastic!!!!!

Kathi says:

Love the birds & mix & mat!

Diane says:

OMG! I want it all!!!

Lizzie T says:

OMG this looks amazing! So many amazing products – can’t wait!

Joyce says:

What a fabulous release! I love the little birds!

CrafteA says:

Again PTI has out done itself Again! I can’t wait until the 15th. My wallet is trembling! ๐Ÿ˜

Pennie Glasser says:

Beautiful designs! What a great release!

Jessica Monte says:

Ohhh can’t wait to get those birds

JanetB says:

That was a beautiful video with all kinds of beautiful products. I think I “need” it all!

Angie McKee says:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Oh my gosh!! I CANNOT wait!! Iโ€™m especially head-over-heels with the Sakura-type blooms and the darling birds. INSANELY gorgeous!! ๐Ÿ’— Happy New Year, everyone!!

Mary Jo Stewart says:

What a great release! I am looking forward to seeing all of the samples. Loving that balloon stencil.

Angelina says:

Oh, the birds and the ballons!! Can not wait!

Noelle says:

Defiantly some โ€œ oooosโ€ & โ€œawwwsโ€ while watching the sneak peeks!

Nancy M says:

The balloons look to be a needed set for those cards that must go out, but those cute little birds are a wanted set for making my heart sing a little when I create. I am truly looking forward to this release.

• 26.1
      Nancy M says:

I am hoping that the sentiment I just spotted – Serenity is quiet courage – is part of the bird set. What a lovely sentiment.

Oh, my heart! As I watched the sneak peeks, I thought of so many special people whose hearts will be warmed with cards using these products. As always, I love the new Mix + Mat dies, the Quoted stamp, and the amazing florals. The balloons just make my heart smile! ๐Ÿ’—

Helen F. says:

Oh my, I spotted so many new stamps, frames and word die plates that I NEED added to my Papertrey Ink collection ๐Ÿ˜‰

lindac says:

Wow!! So much to love this month. Looking forward to seeing all the projects.

Stephanie Clapper says:

Is that new background music or have I missed it before? The video was so cheerful and the newest products – well it’s that same giddy feeling I get during every release. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve spent a lot of time recently looking for new birthday stamps and dies, so I’m super excited! And New Mix and Match frames? Along with new sentiments and cutest birds ever!? I just LOVE Papertrey-in every way. Thx so much- I can’t wait until the release! P.S. I enjoyed the team introductions, Very Much. It helps to create the sense of real community- Just a big bunch of crafters having a whole lot of fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

see mary stamp says:

What an amazing line-up of new products. Love both the St. Patrick’s and Scratch Off take on the Lucky set. Love the balloons (I’m seriously in love with your stencil products) and the Life Is What You Bake It – is a must have!!!! Can’t wait for the full introductions.

Mo says:

Love the new release! However, I do miss the old music that accompanied the video.

sue winn says:

Lots of pretty things, those little love birds are so cute, can’t wait to see the release.

JulieL says:

I’m already drooling over the new Mix and Mat set! : )

Annette says:

I saw so many dies that I want! And I am such a fan of scratch off cards. Can’t wait to see the stamp set in detail that it comes with the products.

Julie says:

lโ€™ve been wanting a cute stand mixer stamp – and those sweet little birds are just so irresistable! ltโ€™s going to be another amazing release ๐Ÿ™‚

net says:

Sorry to see Nicole leave but am glad all you girls are going to continue on and continue to spoil us with all your lovely designs and new products each month. And looking at January,s new stamps and dies I cant wait. All the very best with the continuation of papertrey ink. It still feels like one big family and all of us are members of that family. Thank you heaps for keeping things together

Amy Cooley says:

Looks amazing…can’t wait!

Love the birds! But there are so many exciting things I liked in the video. This is going to be a fabulous month!

I think I heard my wallet hit the floor and take off running. No probs, I know all the hiding places. I seriously love everything but those birds are so cute…eeep!

Dolores says:

So many neat things coming this month, you’ve really outdone yourselves again.

Jill Norwood says:

I ADORE the baking set and the birds and know I will be purchasing them! I love the new mix and mat scallops with the confetti! And so much more!

Susan says:

Just love those birds…and everything else, too! What a great release!โค๏ธ