Good Morning and welcome to this week’s Make it Monday. This week, Laurie will be showing you how to create a faux stained glass look using vellum cardstock.
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
–A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am ET.
–Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and faux stained glass like Laurie showed in her video.
–Please enter new projects only. –Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
–-Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
–You will have until 6am, Monday, December 25th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
–One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, December 25th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like! Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
- STAMPS: Farmer’s Market Florals, Huge Sentiments
- INK: True Black, Harvest Gold, Honey Nut, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Vellum Cardstock, True Black Cardstock
- DIES: Farmer’s Market Florals, Huge Hugs, Cover Plate: Hearts
- OTHER: Copic Markers, White string, Liquid glue, Glitter, Wooden Heart
EDITED TO ADD RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Mona Pendleton! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!