PLEASE NOTE: This post will remain at the top for your convenience and easy schedule reference. Please be sure to scroll down for all new posts added throughout the Stamp-a-faire festivities. Because of potential sluggish loading speeds, only one video post will show on the front page. You can use the arrows at the bottom of the page to toggle over to the next page, or you can utilize the link menu below that will be updated throughout the day.
The sixth annual online Stamp-a-faire event, brought to you by Papertrey Ink, is taking place today! Below you will find the complete scheduling details and some helpful links as well.
Myself along with the Design Team and a few guests, will be interacting with you all weekend in the Stamp-a-faire Forum, which can be found HERE. There will be threads started for each challenge and we will be checking out your projects through the InLinkz lists as well! So be sure to stop by and chat for a bit and take the opportunity to ask your favorite designers questions and just get to know them better! This forum will also give you the opportunity to chat with other stampers worldwide who are participating in this event!
How the challenges work…
All of the challenges provided throughout Stamp-a-faire day will function much like our weekly Make It Monday Challenges. Each Stamp-a-faire Challenge will have a coordinating InLinkz list for you to share your projects using your favorite photo-hosting site (Flickr, Photobucket, etc), gallery, Instagram or your blog.
Each list will be open until 7am ET Thursday, August 31st, so you will have ample time to particpate and photograph your projects. One winner will be randomly selected from each InLinkz list to each win a $20 gift certificate and announced on Thursday. We will also be selecting one comment from each post to be awarded a $10 gift certificate, with final eligible comments to be posted by the same due date.
We provided a supply list a few weeks ago which you can access HERE.
August 31st, 7am ET- Challenge Projects Due:
At 7am ET on Thursday, all of the InLinkz SAF Challenge Lists will be closed and we will no longer be accepting submissions that are eligible for prizes. All of the winners from all the SAF challenges will be posted on our Stamp-a-faire Winners Page by 9pm ET Thursday night.
Thank You to the Team
The entire Design Team and our special guests have been working diligently behind the scenes for weeks to bring together all of the tutorials and videos you will be enjoying during this weekend's event. I wanted to take a moment to thank them for all of their hard work and dedication in seeing these preparations through. When you are as talented as these ladies there's already some pretty intense professional scheduling demands, so it was an incredible accomplishment to complete all of these extra tasks that coincided with that. Thank you to the all of the contributors!
As a reminder to ALL of our customers, this weekend also marks the day you can earn the Stamp-a-faire exclusive stamp set, Ever So Much ($15 value). This stamp set will be available for free Stamp-a-faire weekend (August 25-28th) to all customers who make a qualifying purchase of $100 (after rewards points/discounts are applied, before shipping is added) or more before 7am ET, August 28th, limit one per customer. Also note that project samples created with Ever So Much can be seen HERE in this post.
We are looking forward to bringing all of you this amazing FREE stamping event! We hope you will join us all weekend long!
Don't forget, you can share your photos from today on social media!
- Take Ten Warm Up Challenge
- 1st Anniversary Tradition, Paper – with Rebecca Luminarias
- 1st Anniversary Tradition, Paper – with Laura Bassen
- 2nd Anniversary Tradition, Cotton – with Stephanie Gold
- 2nd Anniversary Tradition, Cotton – with Michelle Leone
- 3rd Anniversary Tradition, Leather – with Ashley Cannon Newell
- 3rd Anniversary Tradition, Leather – with Nichole Heady
- 4th Anniversary Tradition, Linen – with Amy Sheffer
- 4th Anniversary Tradition, Linen – with Anna Kossakovskaya
- 5th Anniversary Tradition, Wood – with Lizzie Jones
- 5th Anniversary Tradition, Wood – with Natasha Trupp
- 6th Anniversary Tradition, Iron – with Betsy Veldman
- 6th Anniversary Tradition, Iron – with Yana Smakula
- 7th Anniversary Tradition, Wool – with Heather Nichols
- 7th Anniversary Tradition, Wool – with Debbie Olson
- 8th Anniversary Tradition, Bronze – with Kimberly Crawford
- 8th Anniversary Tradition, Bronze – with Jessica Frost-Ballas
- 9th Anniversary Tradition, Pottery – with Lexi Daly
- 9th Anniversary Tradition, Pottery – with Nichole Heady
- 10th Anniversary Tradition, Tin & Aluminum – with Laurie Schmidlin
- 10th Anniversary Tradition, Tin & Aluminum – with Carissa Wiley