November 2015 Product Preview

Confetti-Toss-Webview

Confetti-toss-paper-collection

KIS-Birthday-II-webview

MM-Mini-Slide-Frame-webview

Mini-Slide-Frame-dies

Type-Strips-III-webview

Coordinates with the previously released Type Strips die.

Type-Strip-Numbers-III-webview

Coordinates with the previously released Type Strips die.

Ombre-Stripes-paper-collection

Petite-Places-Walk-in-the-Park-Webview

Walk-in-the-Park-dies

Petite-Places-paper-collection

Softie-Sweater-dies

Coordinates with the previously released Softie dies.

Softie-Hanger-dies

Seasonal-Stitches-Wreath-dies

Seasonal-Stitches-Santa-dies

Small-Stitched-Alphabet-dies

Stitched-Medallion-3-dies

Stormy-Sea-+-White-Label

Stormy Sea

Stormy Sea products will be available for purchase tonight in the following options:

• Stormy Sea 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (12 sheets)$3
  • Stormy Sea 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (24 sheets)$5
  • Stormy Sea 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (50 sheets)$9
  • Stormy Sea full size ink pad, $5
  • Stormy Sea cube, $2
  • Stormy Sea ink refill, $4

Also available, Sweet Blush felt, $6

betty lou says:

I love birds, but my favorite would have to be the peacock because of its beautiful colors and those gorgeous feathers!

Susan P says:

My favorite bird would have to be an eagle. Everytime I see one in the wild (which isn’t often) it just takes my breath away. I love that it is our national bird because it represents strength and grace and is so majestic.

Pam Young says:

I love birds. It’s hard to pick just one, but I’m going to have to say the hummingbird. They travel thousands of miles to their winter homes, and come back to the same feeders the next year!! They are amazing!!

Dawn H. says:

Looking forward to the new stitching dies. Got beaded holiday last night and stitched numbers would make a gread advent set with it. hint!

Barbra L. says:

Love those birds!!!!!!!!!

Kris says:

It may seem odd, but I love pheasants. They are such a beautiful bird in their habitat.

Nicki Burke says:

Flamingos! They remind me of my childhood. I now am making those same memories with my grandchildren. I also love to incorporate the colors into my cards.

Alison says:

I love the cardinals! Beautiful birds!

SueB says:

I can’t wait to add to my collection of stitching dies!! Thanks to Erin for making my gifts and decorations look so amazing!!! And they are easy too!!

Denise C. says:

My favorite bird is the Cardinal. I love seeing them in the trees during our cold Wisconsin winters and…..I’m originally from St Louis and grew up loving the redbirds!!!

Karen Young says:

If I have to narrow it down to one it would be the Cardinal. Especially in winter when that beautiful flash of red across the white snow makes us know that all is not cold and bleak. It’s a message of hope.
    And, by the way, this is one of the most beautiful sets I’ve seen released. Breathtaking!

Sue says:

Oh I can’t wait for that Blue Jay die. I have four of these birds outside my window every morning calling for me. They DEMAND peanuts and of course I put them out. I’m well trained.

Judy says:

I don’t really have a favorite bird, I pretty much love them all:). I love the beautiful colors of the cardinals, blue jays, bluebirds, etc. and I love the beautiful songs of the mockingbirds and robins:). I love watching the hummingbirds buzzing around and I love the grandeur of the eagle and the hawk. I love listening for the sounds of the woodpeckers and an owl that lives in our barn.

Beth says:

Mine is the loon. It is the MN state bird and their behavior and vocalizations are hauntingly beautiful.

Cindy C says:

My favorite bird is the robin. After a long winter the sight of the 1st robin means spring is around the corner!

Gina F says:

I like cardinals and blue jays! Cardinals because they say they always go on pairs and blue jays because their color is just beautiful!….Gina F

Hard to pick just one bird as they are all pretty amazing in their colors and songs. Growing up in MI always loved the dazzling Red Cardinal in the winter snow. However the little finches, chickadees and hummingbirds are so special, maybe because they’re so tiny, but amazing. Of course gotta love the eagles for their majestic wing spread and the owls hooting in the evening are just precious too. So I guess I really can’t pick just one!

Donna Gourley says:

Bluebirds are bound to be my favorite, although I like lots of different birds. Bluebirds seem to just bring a feeling of happiness to me when I see them. I enjoy watching them around my yard as they tirelessly raise and feed their chicks–mom and dad trading off one after the other.

Ohhh Snap says:

I used to work at a Catholic based organization that had a lot of bird feeders. One of the most common birds at the feeders were cardinals.

My favorite joke at that time was why do cardinals flock here?
    Because they are birds of pray : D.

Frannie says:

My favorite bird is the cardinal. It is just beautiful against the white snow in the winter.

Linda Sodano says:

Cardinals and blue jays are my favorite birds. Their intense colors stand out from the landscape. They are beautiful. If I have to pick one, it would be the cardinal.

I would have to say that my favourite bird is the little chickadee. Even though they aren’t flamboyant, they do have a distinctive colouring with their black caps and their round little bodies. They are curious and quick and almost everyone has probably heard their ‘chick-a-dee-dee-dee’ call.

Sabine says:

wonderful release!!! So many great things to put on the wish list!

Connie Wine says:

Cardinals. Their color (males) and the wonderful thrill of spotting one!

Carolyn Picken says:

My favorite bird is a cardinal. It reminds me of Jesus who’s bold was shed for me. I also look for a robin as the first sign of spring,

Janet Nelson says:

My favorite bird is the common loon. There is a nesting pair by my cabin and they provide beautiful music daily. The cabin is in a protected bay so of course I had to give the property a name and it is called Loonbay. The hummingbirds are another favorite, their colors are beautiful and the way they fly and hover are amazing. Love the release, especially the type strips numbers and letters, first in my basket!

Paula e. says:

I would say cardinals-that’s the name of our baseball team in St. Louis.

Debbie Vasel says:

Great release and tons of fantastic inspiration here.
    My favorite bird is the blue jay, mainly because I love the colors.
    But my blue jays who visit my yard each day always let me know they are there by their call.
    So beautiful to watch!

Pat Phillps says:

That is hard to narrow down to one. A Baltimore oriole because I rarely see them; a cardinal because of its’ beauty in the snow; an eagle because it is majestic, etc. My grandmother had a set of glasses that had a different bird on each one – I was fascinated by them and a fond memory for me. Thanks!

chris g. says:

My favorite bird are owls – just love them.