Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Kelly Lunceford today as she transforms a card to add more dimension.
“There’s no doubt about it; I LOVE coordinating dies to go with my stamps! While I was happy with my original card, I didn’t use the dies when I made it! For today’s Transformation Tuesday, I chose to create extra dimension and detail by using the dies and adding in some of the other included images to create a sweet gardening scene! Head to my blog to read about the changes I made and my thought process behind those changes!”
- STAMPS: Stamp-a-faire Community Garden, Never Enough Thanks
- INK: Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, New Leaf, Weathervane, Raspberry Fizz, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White Cardstock, Kraft, Harvest Gold, Pale Peony
- DIES: Community Garden, Scallop Stackers: Large, Pierced Feature Frames
- OTHER: Jute Button Twine, sequins
*Please note that our challenges have been moved to our weekly Win It Wednesday blog feature where a variety of challenges are posted. Join us on Wednesdays to participate in one of the posted challenges! Every week, there may be new challenges.