Join Ashley as she shares tips on how to create backgrounds using negative die cuts.
- STAMPS: You Have My Heart
- INK: Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush
- DIES: Limitless Layers: Heart Stitches, Nesting Basics: Circles, Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles, Limitless Layers: 2.5″ Circles, Double Ended Banner
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include a negative die cut background technique to your project like Ashley shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as Instagram or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, February 4, 2019, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, February 4, 2019, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Julia Aston! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!