Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Lexi Daly today as she shows us how to transform a 3D tag into an ornament!
“For today’s Transformation Tuesday, I decided to do something a little different. With holiday crafting gaining speed, I was inspired to take one of the tags from my recent Design Team Tips post on 3D Elements with Symmetrical Dies and transform it into an ornament. I love creating paper crafted ornaments as much as tags and everything else Christmas related and the little alterations I made for this one were so easy. Head on over to my blog for a closer look!”
- STAMPS: Winter Fox
- INK: Tropical Teal, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Pale Peony
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Aqua Mist
- DIES: Winter Fox, Pierced Feature Frames: Ovals
- OTHER: MISTI, Multi Medium Matte, clear crystal glitter, beads, silver cord
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, November 27th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, November 27th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Lisa Schenck! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!