Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Lexi Daly today as she shows how just swapping out colors can instantly change the look and theme of your card design.
“I love Transformation Tuesday and the chance to revisit an old card. Today, I decided to rework a Tea For Two card from my Simple to Spectacular post last month. Following the same basic layout, I swapped out the colors and changed up a couple of small details to quickly take it from Fall to Christmas. Using one card to jump start another is a great way to build up your card stash or get over a creative block. Head on over to my blog to read all about it!”
- STAMPS: Tea For Two, Merry Mug
- INK: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Weathervane
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, New Leaf, Green Parakeet
- DIES: Tea For Two, Shape Shifters: Oval 3, Bold Borders: Yuletide
- OTHER: MISTI, foam tape, 2-Way Glue Pen
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, October 30th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, October 30th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Greta H! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!