Join Michelle Leone as she shares inspiration in using your paper crafting supplies to create a fun banner for the upcoming holiday season.
- STAMPS: Pleasing Envelopes, Sending Joy, Beautiful Berries:Winter
- INK: Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Indigo, New Leaf
- PAPER: Dark Indigo, Bitty Big: Green Parakeet, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Sending Joy, Beautiful Berries: Winter, Banner Die, Bold Borders: Flurries, Traveler’s Journal Accessories
- OTHER: silver/white twine, white pom poms, dimensional tape, 1/8″ adhesive tape, chenille needle, AMuse Studio Diamond glitter
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and incorporate a banner design like Michelle shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, October 29th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, October 29th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Donna Gourley! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!