Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Michelle Leone as she shares a transformation from a feminine card design to something perfect for the upcoming holidays:
“It’s time for another Papertrey Ink Transformation Tuesday! I’ve chosen a project from waaaay back (PTI Blog Hop – April 2012) to transform from a decidedly feminine card – full of pattern, texture and dimension into a Holiday 2018 creation that has many of the same elements (texture-like background, tag with ribbon/button, floral-like elements), but with more nature-inspired colors (gray/green/blue) and a little pop of Berry Sorbet.”
- STAMPS: Penned Elegance: Christmas, Seasonal Borders: Winter
- INK: Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Weathervane, Pinefeather, Spring Rain, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy
- PAPER: Berry Sorbet, Fresh Snow Linen, Wonderland Patterned Paper Collection
- DIES: Tag Sale #12, Noted: Simply Stitched A2 Vertical, Penned Elegance: Christmas
- OTHERS: Berry Sorbet 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon, white embroidery floss, misc. button, A Muse Diamond glitter, Sakura Quickie glue pen
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, October 2nd, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, October 2nd, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Nancy Penir! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!