Today we are excited to present the BIG monthly Blog Hop that Papertrey Ink hosts for all of its talented customers to show off their skills! The Blog Hop is an ALL DAY EVENT! An Inlinkz list is posted below and you can add your link anytime up until 11:30PM ET. And don’t worry if you didn’t get a chance to make a project and play along, there is a contest for non-participants as well over in our forum in the designated thread. We look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.Today, 10am ET until 11:30pm ET.
Autumn is definitely in the air and we thought that we would continue the fall inspiration with this beautiful table-scape that is perfect for a harvest or Thanksgiving meal. Pile up the gourds and pumpkins, add all the foliage, create the perfect fall plaid, or put together the best fall color scheme that is inspired by this table setting. We can’t wait to see what you create!
- Participating bloggers can add their link to the appropriate list here anytime between 10am ET and 11:30pm ET on September 25th within the InLinkz list below. The title of your post should be “Papertrey Ink August Blog Hop Challenge”.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Customers & participants alike can peruse all of the links and absorb all of the amazing inspiration that will be shared!
- After you have made your way through the list, simply return to our forum and participate in all of the fun!
- You can chit chat with everyone in the Blog Hop forum! Take this time to praise your peers efforts, discuss anything new you might have learned and which projects really offered something unique!
- The three random blogger participant winners will be announced on morning of September 26th on our forum and highlighted here on the Papertrey Ink blog!
- Create a project while you are here, using the new inspiration you have gathered from the Blog Hop. You can post your projects in the gallery, even if you do not have a blog!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:Victoria created a card that really reflects the inspiration photo! We love her patterned paper choice paired with the Seasonal Borders: Autumn and a few pumpkins from the Simply Gourd-eous sets.
Jill created a beautiful fall background for her card and we especially love the sentiment that is stamped repeatedly. The basket of pumpkins is just the perfect focal point and we love the plaid patterned paper details.
Rosemary took the Text & Texture: Roses background set and stamped it in a color combination that is just so beautiful for the fall season. Her sentiment and details just take this card above and beyond!
Congratulations to the winners! Please send a note to customer service and let them know the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thank you to everyone who played along this month!