Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Lexi Daly today as she takes her box card from Stamp-A-Faire and transforms it with hashtags and emojis!
“I had so much fun with the Garden Whimsy Pop-Up Box Card this weekend that I decided to redo it for Transformation Tuesday. This time, I filled it with emojis and hashtags from Hashtag Everything for a #happybirthday! I may have stepped it up at the same time. Head on over to my blog to read all about it!”
STAMPS: Hashtag Everything, Ombre Builders
INK: Bright Buttercup, Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Blueberry Sky, Green Parakeet, Soft Stone, True Black, Memento Bahama Blue
PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Soft Stone, Blueberry Sky, Clear Cardstock
DIES: Hashtag Everything, Hashtag Everything Text Bubbles
OTHER: 1/4″ Score Tape, 2-Way Glue Pen
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, September 4th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, September 4th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Susan Watanabe! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!