Learn how to make your own handmade paper using a few basic tools and items you probably already have at home! We will incorporate pretty embellishments from the garden and add seeds so that the paper can actually be planted in a garden and enjoyed again as it blooms!
Follow the instructions in the video to learn how to make your own handmade, plantable paper.
- Shredded Paper, Blender, Plastic Bin, Mould & Deckle, Glitter, Dried Flowers, Flower Seeds, Cotton Muslin, Sponge, Boards
CLICK HERE to view our live broadcast from Cincinnati!
- Now it’s your turn! Create some handmade paper. You can choose to re-create the exact project from Heather above or design your own using the same concepts. Your project must also incorporate at least one Papertrey product.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery, Instagram or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to the InLinkz list below.
- You will have until 7am ET, Thursday, August 30th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win. One project per person please.
- One randomly selected winners will be chosen from all of the InLinkz entries on this post on Thursday, August 30th. The winner will be posted on our Stamp-A-Faire 2018 Winners Page after 9pm ET on Thursday night . The randomly selected winner will get a $20 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from the comments of this post on Thursday as well. You will have until 7am ET, Thursday, August 3oth to add your comment and be eligible to win. The randomly selected winner will get a $10 PTI gift certificate.