Join Dawn McVey as she shares a fun way to add additional interest and the look of texture to your projects. She also shares some tips for layering colors.
- STAMPS: Gran’s Garden, Cover Up: Grid, Sentiment Staples: Sending You
- INK: Fresh Snow, Smokey Shadow, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Hibiscus Burst
- PAPER: Pale Peony, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Sentiment Splits: Curve Vertical, Double Ended Banner
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include layering patterns over images like Dawn shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, August 27th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, August 27th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Helen F.! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!