Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Stephanie Gold as she takes a card that she created for this month’s release and changes up the color scheme for a whole new look”
“Although I really liked this card, it felt a little dark for me so I wanted to create a lighter version of it. With a few simple color and cardstock changes, this card gives off a brand new vibe while still maintaining it’s uplifting sentiment.”
- STAMPS: Orchid Expressions, Words to Live By: Inspire
- INK: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stampers Select White, Weathervane, Spring Moss
- DIES: Orchid Expressions, Pierced Feature Frames, Words to Live By: Inspire
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, July 24th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, July 24th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Maura! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!