Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Michelle Leone as she takes a card from quite a few years ago and transforms it with a fresh new look:
“The card that I’m transforming today is from way, way back and was my contribution to Papertrey’s May 2012 Blog Hop. Although I still love the original Simply Chartreuse/Pure Black combination, I thought that I’d lighten things up a bit by using a palette of Pale Peony and Smokey Shadow. Clearly, this 4.75″ square card remains very CAS, but still has a pretty bloom as the focal point!”
- STAMPS: Flower Power, Envelope Envy Kit
- INK: Smokey Shadow, Pale Peony
- PAPER: Smokey Shadow, Pale Peony, Bitty Big: Pale Peony, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Flower Power
- OTHER: Spellbinders Square dies
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, July 10th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, July 10th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Sentimentally Sue! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!