Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Melissa Phillips as she transforms a wreath concept with a whole new theme:
“I loved the idea behind my first card, that of bending and shaping my floral images to form a wreath. I was curious to explore how this same concept would look using a completely different theme and coordinating images, so I selected balloons, stars, streamers, and even long scripted words to form my wreath. I love the transformation and am now excited to use this same idea with different themes such as our new Salt Air images or masculine images too!”
- STAMPS: Birthday Balloons, Birthday Strings, Stars & Stripes
- INK: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores, Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Tropical Teal
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Bitty Big Mint Julep
- DIES: Birthday Balloons
- OTHER: Make it Market Mini Kit: Simple Impressions, seam binding
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, July 3rd, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, July 3rd, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Lisa Schenck! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!