Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Lizzie Jones as she transforms a card she made last fall into something with a more feminine twist.
“I really liked the original card when I designed it last November and I thought it would be a fun challenge for myself to create a feminine version using the same layout. A few flowers and a brighter color palette went a long way in making the original rustic design much softer and delicate.”
- STAMPS: Warm Regards, Direct Messages, Background Basics: Super Gingham
- INK: Spring Rain, Dark Indigo, Prairie Grass, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Harvest Gold, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet
- CARDSTOCK: White, Bitty Big: Pale Peony Paper
- OTHER: Direct Messages Banner Die, White Crochet Thread, Foam Tape, Sewing Machine, Blending Sponges
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, June 26th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, June 26th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Maura! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!