Join Lexi Daly as she shares ideas for creating inchies and making fun cards with them.
- STAMPS: Salt Air: Fauna, Salt Air: Sentiments, Sunshine & Honey
- INK: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Fine Linen, Honey Nut, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Pine Feather, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Aqua Mist, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Bright Buttercup, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Sunshine & Honey
- OTHER: paper cutter, acrylic block, water spritzer, Copic Multi Liner (Black 0.1), foam tape
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and inchie elements like Lexi shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, July 2nd, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, July 2nd, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Helen F.! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!