Join Dawn McVey as she shares a fun twist on how to approach color on floral cards.
- STAMPS: Sunflower Harvest, Gran’s Garden, Ways to Say: Thank You
- INK: Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Olive Twist
- PAPER: Sheer Basics Vellum, Stamper’s Select White, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal bitty dot
- DIES: Grand Botanicals, Notched Flowers, Sunflower Harvest, Gran’s Garden, Double Ended Banner, Cover Plate: Cozy Christmas 2, Shape Shifters: Oval #2, Noted: A2 Scallops
- OTHER: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, My Mind’s Eye enamel dots, ink blending tool
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and flowers in reverse like Dawn shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, June 25th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, June 25th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Marcia Hill! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!