Today we are excited to present the BIG monthly Blog Hop that Papertrey Ink hosts for all of its talented customers to show off their skills! The Blog Hop is an ALL DAY EVENT! An Inlinkz list is posted below and you can add your link anytime up until 11:30PM ET. And don’t worry if you didn’t get a chance to make a project and play along, there is a contest for non-participants as well over in our forum in the designated thread. We look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.Today, 10am ET until 11:30pm ET.
Hot summer days call for sweet treat and who could resist these rainbow popsicles??? Maybe you will be inspired to create a card filled with sweet colorful treats like this. Maybe you pull out all of your rainbow images and a rainbow color palette of inks and papers. Maybe your card will be filled with sweet fruity goodness. How will you be inspired? We can’t wait to see!
- Participating bloggers can add their link to the appropriate list here anytime between 10am ET and 11:30pm ET on June 25th within the InLinkz list below. The title of your post should be “Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop Challenge”.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Customers & participants alike can peruse all of the links and absorb all of the amazing inspiration that will be shared!
- After you have made your way through the list, simply return to our forum and participate in all of the fun!
- You can chit chat with everyone in the Blog Hop forum! Take this time to praise your peers efforts, discuss anything new you might have learned and which projects really offered something unique!
- The three random blogger participant winners will be announced on morning of June 26th on our forum and highlighted here on the Papertrey Ink blog!
- Create a project while you are here, using the new inspiration you have gathered from the Blog Hop. You can post your projects in the gallery, even if you do not have a blog!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:Dana Kirby stamped up a bunch of dreamy popsicles that look good enough to eat! We love how she spritzed the ink before stamping to give the popsicles a bit of a melty look!
Kelly Schirmer created this way too fun rainbow underwater scene with her new ocean themed sets from this last release. We love the gorgeous gradated rainbow effect and the water drop details!
Rema DeLeeuw created a gorgeous butterfly card using all of the color she could from the inspiration piece. We love the effect of the alcohol ink background and the embossed butterfly!
Congratulations to the winners! Please send a note to customer service and let them know the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thank you to everyone who played along this month!