Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Lexi Daly as she transforms a more masculine look emoji card from this last release into one with a more feminine feel as well as adding a festive background to her card too:
“When I created this card during the countdown earlier this month, I knew I would eventually want to recreate it in more traditional girl colors, so I put it on my Transformation Tuesday list and moved on to other designs. Now, here we are – #girlcolors plus a few other changes. Gotta love the #versatility!”
- STAMPS: Hashtag Everything, Birthday Balloons
- INK: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Limeade Ice, Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Sweet Blush, Blueberry Sky
- DIES: Hashtag Everything, Hashtag Everything Text Bubbles
- OTHER: Mini Pom-Pom, Copic (BV02), Foam Tape, White Embossing Powder, Corner Rounder
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, June 5th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, June 5th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Carmela Hubler! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!