Join Laurie today as she shares tips and tricks to make an interactive pocket card.
“I love to create interactive cards! My favorite is to create pockets that I can fill with coordinating notes, bookmarks, or tags. Not only does it add interest to the card, but offers the recipient a little keepsake. Today I’m sharing how to make a pocket card base using the same amount of cardstock as a regular card! I hope you will give this a try!”
- STAMPS: Stitching Garden, Penned Elegance
- INK: Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Honey Nut, Spring Moss, Ocean Tides, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Aqua Mist
- DIES: Stitching Garden, Penned Elegance, To the Point Edgers II
- OTHER: Sequins, Strong adhesive